identifies the first figure/item number appearance for which the part number is applicable. The part number is not listed for
additional figure/item number appearances identified by that part number.
(4) FIG. column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is located in Section II.
(5) ITEM column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the figure referenced in
the adjacent figure number column.
5. Special Information
a. Repair parts for components of standards sets which can be identified as existing in the supply system will be
requisitioned through normal supply channels from the appropriate supply commodity manager.
b. Repair parts for components of standards sets which cannot be identified as to proper supply source will be
requisitioned from USAMICOM, using routing identifier B64 and furnishing, as a minimum, the following as exception data.
(1) Component stock number of the individual end item to be repaired.
(2) Component manufacturer's equipment model number and serial number.
(3) The equipment manufacturer's stock number as listed in the appropriate manual for the desired repair part.
(4) The repair part reference designation, circuit reference, circuit symbol schematic designation, or reference
number as listed in the manufacturer's manual.
(5) The technical specification of the repair part as contained in the appropriate manufacturer's manual.
(6) The title and date of the manufacturer's manual from which the information in a and b(3), (4), and (5) above
c. For requisitioning miscellaneous consumable maintenance supplies or expendable supplies, use CTA 50-970.
d. The usable on code appears in the lower left corner of the Description column heading. Usable on codes are
shown as "UOC" in the Description column (justified left) on the first line applicable item description/nomenclature.
Uncoded items are applicable to all models.
e. This RPSTL does not contain illustration for items listed in Section II, since the manufacturer's manuals contain
exploded view illustrations which are adequate for repair parts location. Copies of the manufacturer's manuals on Unholtz-
Dickie Model U-D 351-S2 are furnished with the equipment for which this RPSTL is prepared. The figure and item
numbers in the listing are for locating the item within this RPSTL.
6. How to Locate Repair Parts
a. When National Stock Number or Part Number is Not Known.