4. From shop storage chest obtain eight set
screw floor plugs (4) and insert into empty ring bolt holes
5. Repeat step 4 with floor insert holes of
Attaching security bars to ECUs.
1. Before installing ECUs, remove seven
screws from face of each ECU and store in storage
Standard screws will be reinstalled
whenever an ECU is to be evacuated
for repair or replacement. Special
retainer screws will be used to attach
security bars to ECUs.
2. From shop storage chest remove fourteen
special retainer screws.
3. Install four special retainer screws (1) thru
top bar (2) into face of ECU (3) and tighten.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|