(5) ITEM column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the figure
referenced in adjacent figure number column.
c. FIGURE AND ITEM NUMBER INDEX.
(1) FIG. column. This column Iists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located in Sec-
(2) ITEM column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the figure
referenced in the adjacent figure number column.
(3) STOCK NUMBER column. This column lists the NSN for the item.
(4) CAGEC column. The Commercial and Government Entity Code (CAGEC) is a 5-digit numeric
code used to identify the manufacturer, distributor, or Government agency, etc.,that supplies the item.
(5) PART NUMBER column. Indicates the primary number used by the manufacturer (individual,
firm, corporation, or Government activity), which controls the design and characteristics of the item by means of
its engineering drawings, specifications standards, and inspection requirements to identify an item or range of
a. USABLE ON CODE. The usable on code appears in the lower corner of the Description column head-
ing. Usable on codes are shown as "UOC:.." in the Description Column justified left) on the last line applicable item
description/nomenclature. Uncoded items are applicable to all models.
M200 Electrical Feeder System
M100 Electrical Feeder System
M40 Electrical Distribution System
M60 Electrical Distribution System
M46 Electrical Utility Receptacle Equipment
M200 A/P Electrical Feeder System
M100 A/P Electrical Feeder System
M40 A/P Electrical Distribution System
M60 A/P Electrical Distribution System
Universal Adapter Assembly
b. ASSOCIATED PUBLICATIONS. The publications listed below pertains to the Distribution Illumination
Systems, Electrical (DISE) and Power Distribution Illumination System, Electrical (PDISE) and its components.
Distribution Illumination Systems, Electrical (DISE) and Power
Distribution Illumination System, Electrical (PDISE)