2. Remove four special retainer screws (3)
from top bar (4). Remove three special retainer screws
(5) from bottom bar (6). Stow screws in storage chest.
Repeat steps 1 and 2 with other ECU.
Repositioning ECUs in support frames.
Four people are needed when moving
or lifting the Environmental Control
1. Slide ECU (1) off fold-down shelf (2) and
Each unit weighs
approximately 270 pounds. Trying to
carry to personnel door (3). (For shelter P/N 136-0000-
101) Slide ECU (4) off fold-down shelf (5) and carry to
move or lift an ECU without sufficient
cargo door (6). (For shelter P/N 5-4-2828-1) Slide ECU
help can cause serious injury to
(4) off fold-down shelf (5A) and carry to cargo door (6).
2. Using lift handles (7) raise ECU (4) and
position in frame (8) just inside cargo door.
3. Using lift handles (7) raise ECU (1) and
position in frame (9) just inside personnel door.
Change 1 2-25
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|